Website Zambia Environmental management Agency
Reporting to the Administration Officer, provide safe, reliable transport service to ZEMA personnel and clients and ensure the vehicles are in good running order
Qualifications and Requirements
Grade 12 school certificate or its equivalent
- Class B valid Driver’ license
- Basic Motor Vehicle mechanical knowledge;
Executive and Emergency driving added advantage
MAIN DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Safe and legal operation of ZEMA vehicles
- Check water, oil, tyres, brake, lights and any item which affect the safety or condition of the vehicle on a daily basis
- Monitor vehicle mileage
- Safe keeping of vehicle accessories e.g., Jack, wheel spanner etc
- Reporting all faults to the vehicle maintenance officer
- Driving executives and teams responding to environmental emergencies
Two (2) years’ experience in similar position in reputable organization.
Other attributes: Exceptional integrity, Self-starters and goal-oriented, Experience in executive driving and also emergency driving, Customer relations skills, Confidentiality and diplomacy and below 45 years old.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE & DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons are requested to hard copies of their curriculum vitae with three readily contactable references, copies of relevant academic/professional certificates and an application letter stating their motivation, to the address below:
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
ZAMBIA ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT AGENCY
CORNER OF SUEZ & CHURCH ROADS
PO BOX 35131
The envelope or email containing above application documents to be clearly labelled with the job applied for.